- This event has passed.
Changing the Narrative Volunteer Orientation
May 5 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 am MDT
At Changing the Narrative, our motto is “Ending Ageism. Together”. The motto recognizes that effecting real change requires a committed group of people working together, armed with tools, resources and the benefit of solid research directed at not only the problems, but also sustainable solutions.
Are you ready to be a Change AGEnt?
Please join us for our first-ever Change-AGEnt orientation! In this workshop, you will:
- Meet members of the Changing the Narrative team.
- Learn more about the core programs we emphasize.
- Learn small steps you can take to carry the message forward into your communities.
- Learn where to find additional tools and resources to continue your education on ageism and be more effective in your outreach.
- Have some fun and meet (virtually) other people with the same calling to end ageism.