- This event has passed.
Thinking differently about what it means to be intergenerational
April 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am MDT
Studies show that intergenerational education and connection has a powerful impact on reducing ageism. And the interest in intergenerational programs has risen.
But what does it mean to be intergenerational? As part of Global Intergenerational Week, we are facilitating a conversation about the different faces of intergenerational connection, including:
- Why grandparents are a crucial and often overlooked part of the intergenerational conversation
- A mother-daughter business that demonstrates daily the what the research shows: That
- intergenerational teams are more creative and better problem solvers.
- Why age-friendly universities are the wave of the future
- An alliance of Latino authors who provide mutual support and mentoring
- And more!
And as usual, there will be an opportunity for you to weigh in and ask questions.