- This event has passed.
The Future of Aging in Colorado Conference
June 16, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm MDT
Join us at The Future of Aging in Colorado Conference! Coloradans from across the state are invited to work together to improve the lives of people as they age today, and for decades to come. The conference will have representatives from non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations, government agencies, and individuals of all ages, assessing where we are today and exploring partnerships to move the aging agenda forward.
Presentations and activities include:
- Find out about Master Plans on Aging from the SCAN Foundation
- Learn about the new AARP Livability Index at county, municipal, and individual address levels
- Hear from the State Demographer on housing, caregiving, and older adults in the workplace demographics
- Participate in a World Café to chart a course to improve aging in Colorado
- Understand why key legislators chose to run legislation supporting older adults
- And more!
This event is open to anyone or any entity interested in improving the lives of older Coloradans. That includes non-profits, for-profits, government agencies, and individuals of all ages.
The event is free, compliments of our event sponsors Strategic Action Planning Group on Aging (SAPGA) and The Department of Local Affairs (DOLA).
Check out the agenda and speakers.
Location: The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel
4 S Cascade Avenue,Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Happy Hour Cash Bar 4PM-5PM
The event is free, but you need to REGISTER.