- This event has passed.
Changing the Narrative about Experienced Talent
February 6 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MST
There is a perplexing paradox in the United States. Over 10 million jobs are unfilled, yet older workers are pushed out, and older job seekers overlooked. Join us on February 6th as we welcome to Colorado Career Connectors guest speaker Janine Vanderburg, Director of Changing the Narrative.
In this interactive workshop, we’ll discuss:
- Ageism, and how it shows up recruitment and in the workplace—and in ourselves
- Refuting the myths and stereotypes about older workers
- The demographic imperative for making workplaces more age diverse
- The real benefits of older workers and intergenerational teams
- Concrete actions that individuals and employers can take to leverage the benefits of age-inclusive workplaces.
This session may include the sharing of personal information and will not be recorded.